Here you will find a downloadable model of a double-fabric mask with filter space. You can make your filter out of a vacuum cleaner bag, a dry “wet wipe” or just directly use the mask.
Please follow these easy steps:
– Cut two pieces of fabric, adding seam allowance to the model
– Iron one of the wide parts of each rectangle
– Stitch those parts you ironed
– Put the fabrics right sides together and stitch the rectangle, leaving a 3” opening. You may help yourself by marking with a chalk
– Turn and iron the mask. It will look like that in the picture.
– Secure a board with pins – Width of reference: one finger